Monday, April 4, 2011

Beware Blogger!

By the time you read this sentence, you have just wasted approximately 5-10 seconds for the page to load, another 5 scrolling, and another 5-10 to read it.  By the time you finish reading this blog post, you will have wasted 5-10 minutes.  But you and I both know you won't stop there.  Blogger is home to more than just my blog, and you will more than likely repeat the process of clicking and loading and scroll multiple times, before you get off the internet.

Couldn't you have used this time for something far more productive?  Couldn't you be hanging out with friends, or reading a good book, do your laundry, take care of that pile of dishes that has needed washed since last Thursday?

I understand though.  Blogger is addicting.  You get to post your thoughts, stories, opinions, poetry, and get to read others' as well.  It's a community of every type of individual you could possibly imagine: dorks, athletes, intellectuals, bookworms, lawyers, criminals, parents, kids, gamers, companies, critics, artists, and even pets.  The possiblilties of what you can read is endless.  I've only been using it for a couple weeks, and already it has began to take up so much of my time on the internet.  Probably because of the fact, I love to read and learn, and so people like me should beware Blogger.

-Born Jimmy, Born A Dork.

5 comments:

  1. You are not wrong, it is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I’m glad I found you through the A to Z challenge. I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you finish the A-Z! looking forward to seeing your Z post :)
    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and say I love you, poopface! <3

    ReplyDelete