Sunday, April 3, 2011

Awesome April

A thing that makes my girlfriend that extra little bit of awesome is that she has this knack for finding the most random things on the internet that I enjoy.  A-Z April Blogging Challenge being one of these things.  All you have to do for this challenge is post a blog everyday, but Sundays, in the month of April.  And each blog must be themed using the next letter of the alphabet. As you can see, I chose to test my creative writing skills by beginning every sentence with the letter A. As a person that enjoys doing fun silly things such as this, I couldn't pass it up, even if I'm 2 posting days late to the start.  After all, you're not supposed to post on sundays, so I'll just have to post twice today, to catch up to C. 

Another awesome thing about this April is that my Who's More Awesome competition will begin this month.  All I have left to do is find a final couple more competitors and plan a day and time for the first event.  All my readers should expect an update on it as soon as I have the last competitor slots filled.

And the final thing about why April is so awesome for me; almost all my readers at the moment are personal friends, so most are already aware of this....As soon as my drug screening comes back clean, I will be starting training for a second job!  Adding a second paycheck to my income will bring in enough money to pay off most of my debts and get moved into my own apartment within a few months.  "Are you excited" I hear you ask.  Answer: Are you good at asking dumb questions?

All blogs must come to an end and this one has reached it.  Au revoir! Agur! Afscheid! Adeus! Auf Wiedersehen! Αντίο! Addio! Ardievas! Adiós! And any other ways of saying "Goodbye!" in different languages!


-A dork named Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you've decided to join in on the fun Jimmy! This is fantastic!! I'm so glad you found us for the month of April!!!

    Good luck on your training! HOW AWESOME!!!! I love exciting news like that! Especially on Sundays, a great to start off the week!

    I came here to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge! I'm a co-host, should you have questions don't hesitate to ask! I know we're on day 2 but you are already rockin' it out! I do hope you'll stop by and say hello! We are also having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we're at #atozchallenge)!

    ReplyDelete